Following how Sorare cards prices evolve can be tough or time-consuming… even when you’re using SorareData daily! We decided to create an index of the best and most famous 50 players available at https://soraredata.com/SD50Index.
Our index is reviewed every two weeks and is designed to reflect how the rare card market evolves daily.
Here is our selection process to build the index:
- Players ranked in the SorareData top 25 players — based on their last 15 games — are automatically in.
- Players globally recognized as football stars (such as Kylian Mbappé, Neymar…) have protected status and are automatically in. They are guaranteed to make the next selection. We have protected 12 players.
- Rest of the players are handpicked by SorareData based on potential, star power and latest performances. We handpicked 16 players for this first selection.
How do we compute the index?
Each player has a 30-day average price based on primary and public secondary market. The SorareData 50 Index is simply the average of the 30-day average prices of every player composing the index player selection.
Which players are making the cut of our first selection?
There are 6 goalkeepers, 12 defenders, 18 midfielders and 14 forwards.
Here’s the list of the selected players (bold means protected status):
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG)
- Hans Vanaken (Club Brugge)
- Cesinha (Daegu)
- Dankler (Vissel Kobe)
- Miki Yamane (Kawasaki Frontale)
- Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- Marquinhos (PSG)
- Kang Sang-Woo (Pohang Steelers)
- Joao Paulo (Seattle Sounders)
- Nikola Vlasic (CSKA Moscow)
- Pozuelo (Toronto)
- Son Jun-Ho (Jeonbuk Motors)
- Nicolas Lodeiro (Seattle Sounders)
- Alex Telles (Manchester United)
- Andres Iniesta (Vissel Kobe)
- Douglas Santos (Juventus)
- Ryota Morioka (Charleroi)
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus)
- Shogo Taniguchi (Kawasaki Frontale)
- Pedro Santos (Colombus Crew)
- Ruud Vormer (Club Brugge)
- Gabriel (Arsenal)
- Otávio (Porto)
- Olunga (Kashiwa Reysol)
- Samuel Gigot (Spartak Moscow); end of the top 25 players
- Neymar (PSG)
- Lorenzo Insigne (Napoli SSC)
- Ciro Immobile (Lazio)
- Joao Felix (Atletico Madrid)
- Paulo Dybala (Juventus)
- Presnel Kimpembe (PSG)
- Angel Di Maria (PSG)
- Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid)
- Keylor Navas (PSG)
- Mike Maignan (Lille OSC)
- Fabian Ruiz (Napoli SSC)
- Jonathan David (Lille OSC)
- Declan Rice (West Ham United)
- Memphis Depay (Olympique Lyonnais)
- Victor Osimhen (Napoli SSC)
- Diego Rossi (Los Angeles FC)
- Houssem Aouar (Olympique Lyonnais)
- Pizzi (Benfica)
- Ruben Dias (Manchester City)
- Jérémy Doku (Stade Rennais)
- Alban Lafont (FC Nantes)
- Odysseas (Benfica)
- Arnaud Bodart (Standard de Liège)
- Sven Botman (Lille OSC)
- Renato Sanches (Lille OSC)
First index results
For our first index, the SD50 Index is worth 0.608 ETH. We have been able to compute it for the last two weeks or so and it has been pretty stable over the period. Find out all the details on our dedicated page: https://soraredata.com/SD50Index
As always at SorareData, we love hearing from Sorare managers. We know that an index with a limited number of players will probably get criticized for not including this or that player. Feel free to tell us who should make the index or who shouldn’t. Reach us directly on Twitter! @SorareData